Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just had a few moments and wanted to post and wish everyone safe travels and a GREAT time at the national meet this year. I will not be able to attend because I leave friday morning and will be spending the rest of July in Australia. I know the misfits will make me proud and have tons of stories to tell me when I get back! Have fun and take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Gee, it's just not going to feel right without ol' Brian lumbering about.
Have fun in Australia and watch out for the locals. From what I've heard, there are large groups of vicious gangs hunting the desert highways for gasoline.

Remember, 2 men enter, one man leave.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I can only say he's seriously gonna regret not being there to defend his "honor" against the viscious lies I for one, intend to tell about him! :-D

BriBoy01, if you do get lonesome though, I know a couple of females in OZ. Don't hesitate to email me if you get desperate. (And no, they are NOT marsupials!) :roll:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Don't trust Colin, Brian. I've seen these "women" he knows from Australia...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Dingos

BriBoy01 said:
Well I just had a few moments and wanted to post and wish everyone safe travels and a GREAT time at the national meet this year. I will not be able to attend because I leave friday morning and will be spending the rest of July in Australia. I know the misfits will make me proud and have tons of stories to tell me when I get back! Have fun and take lots of pictures!
Don't let the Dingos eat you!:-o They eat babys...:rolleyes:
Goodday mate!:cool:

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hownowcb said:
you do get lonesome though, I know a couple of females in OZ. Don't hesitate to email me if you get desperate.
LOL thanks for the offer colin. and at least this year i wont have to worry about my picture after a VERY long night making it in a video with the wookie sound :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Oh that could still happen. That's what photoshop is for:-D Have a good trip. You suck for not coming this year!!!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Now how am I going to get great pics to molest like this one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts