Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All 147 National Park Service sites that charge entry fees will waive them for June 20 and 21, July 18 and 19, and August 15 and 16. Those fees range from $3 to $25.

Get out and enjoy

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I already get in free. I've got a National Parks Senior Pass. Best $10 I ever spent.

America the Beautiful – National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass – Senior Pass - Cost $10

This is a lifetime pass for U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over. The pass provides access to, and use of, Federal recreation sites that charge an Entrance or Standard Amenity. The pass admits the pass holder and passengers in a non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas and pass holder + 3 adults, not to exceed 4 adults, at per person fee areas (children under 16 are admitted free).

:D

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Those would then be weekends I'd avoid.

I buy the annual pass. At $80 it's still a bargain as it came out to just a couple dollars per visit we made to national parks last year (Shenandoah, Great Falls and C&O).

80% of the Shenandoah NP entrance fee stays within that park for improvement projects.

My kind of user fee.

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts