Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone has figured out some tricks to navigate through your ipod menu when it is pluged into the USB jack. I love this attachment, but would like to know if there were a way to skip down a list. For example, if you select artist, does anyone know how to go to the artist that start with T?

With 1000's of songs, it can take a while to sort through your list.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I create several playlists use iTune for my favor artists & favor playlists. Most of time I listen to a small group of artists or favor playlists from the playlists, not from the artists. It work very well for me.
If you really need to move through artist list, you don't have to wait for screen to refresh, just hit couple down button to go further in the artist list.
I am very happy with it compared with my old Alpine 9885 with Alpine MP3 adaptor. That was painful to wait for screen to refresh before next screen button can be selected.
Honda Navi USB is not designed only for iPod, it can be connected to any USB storage device, included flash key, CF with USB adaptor, or USB hard drive, as long as they are arranged on the correct format. It really does not offer any searching function. It simply look for folder, playlist, or sounds & list them as it's order in the device.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts