Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Element Lovers,
I just picked up a black 2010 Honda Element EX with a dog friendly package installed. I have been wanting this car for awhile and finally got it. So I am interested in installing a indash navigation system in my Element. Any places you would suggest in purchasing them.installing? Best Navigation system to get? Affordable? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Wallie

·
Registered
877 Posts
You might want to browse/search through the Mobile Electronics section. Many Element owners have installed aftermarket nav systems (as well as beefed up the stereo). If you are considering doing it yourself be sure to read the "stickies" at the top of the page. Several member have jumped though hoops to document information for us.

·
Registered
575 Posts
You might want to browse/search through the Mobile Electronics section. Many Element owners have installed aftermarket nav systems (as well as beefed up the stereo). If you are considering doing it yourself be sure to read the "stickies" at the top of the page. Several member have jumped though hoops to document information for us.
+1

I am very happy with my Kenwood DNX8120 btw. I would do some research for good installers in your area.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
i love my pioneer avic-d3. the latest ones are even better. x models i think?
if you look for an older one (because of price) stay away from the pioneer f models.
did you not like what honda has to offer??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts