Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, after posting pinstripe in forum a lot of folks posted with pics. A few of you have the reg Honda pinstripe that came with the E. I have googled looking for it on line, no luck.I have even contacted dealers in my area but no luck. Does any one know where I can find and buy the Honda pinstripe with the honda H in it.
Thanks much Harley

·
12,178 Posts
The pin stripe you are looking for was not done by Honda. It would have been a custom job. Look for a local company that does pin striping and you should be able to get someone to make it up for you.

·
Registered
694 Posts
No Harley it's not necessarily a bad word. I don't know that many people have inquired or know the answer. If I had to guess it's like window tinting. Most of the time it is done at the dealer as an add on thru an independent company.

My only other guess (which requires a little nosing around) is if the pinstriping in question is factory is to try majestic honda's website (here it is)

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/catdisplay.jsp?inputstate=4&catcgry1=ELEMENT&catcgry2=2005&catcgry3=5DR+EX+4WD;ABS;SD+A/B&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=

They do breakdowns of vehicles by an area then a part #. I've ordered from them before and am satisfied with their service.

John

·
Registered
284 Posts
Do you want a tape pinstripe or a painted one? Painted are the best but hit some of he better body shops in your area and ask who they use for pinstriping. Doing pinstripes with a brush and paint is takes skill and training
and is art.

fred

·
Registered
122 Posts
has anyone else ordered from that site? i'd like to see a few variations if anyone's got them.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Those are pretty cool! I think I'll order a set in the spring. It's getting a little cold to do that now. Thanks for the link. Drew:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Pin stripe

I know I have posted about finding pin stripe with the Honda H in it and could not find it at any dealers. I found this website decalsfordealers.com . I just recievied my stripe with the Element logo from him and I am very pleased with It. Great to deal with,fast shipping. I know a lot of people do not like pinstriping but it sure looks great and sets the E off. Thanks to all that answered my first posts trying to find the right stripe
Harley

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Sorry I don't believe you, WITHOUT PICTURES:D Drew:)

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Those kits look pretty cool. The price is decent too. Thanks for the link/info.

Be sure and post up some pics of the finished product!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will do, When I ordered I only saw the 1 kit with just the plain Element logo,The next day I looked again at the website and found another set with the Element AWD logo. I called him to see if I could change the order but it had been sent out. I told him ok I could live with it but he then told me he was mailing out 2 of the AWD logos at no cost to me. I had them 2 days later. I can only say he is a stand up guy.
Harley

·
Registered
45 Posts
Our salesman had the prep guys add the pin stripe for us when they were getting the car ready. I was going to call to find out where they get them, but I see you've found what you were looking for. It looks like a good site to have, so I'll to save it for possible future use, thanks.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ok, after posting pinstripe in forum a lot of folks posted with pics. A few of you have the reg Honda pinstripe that came with the E. I have googled looking for it on line, no luck.I have even contacted dealers in my area but no luck. Does any one know where I can find and buy the Honda pinstripe with the honda H in it.
Thanks much Harley
I would like to find the "aftermarket" company who applied the pinstriping to my E. It all cracked and I ended up taking it off (that was a job) and have not replaced it. I would agree that paint is better than plastic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts