Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, How are you doing? I was wondering if you could give me a hand with a few cables I can't figure out where to place so I can finally finish my alarm install, an Autopage c3-RS665 remote starter and alarm (for the alarm only, i'm not gonna hook up the starter), I'll list them up so I don't confuse you:

Orange: It says it's the 500mA grounded when armed wire, should I just use a ring terminal and place it on chassis ground?

Pink: Technically, it says it's what controls the 2 step door unlock, but I have no idea where to place it... I suppose I should use the green - gray/green wires from the factory alarm, use a diode and place it there (since for the power lock and unlock there is a separate harness with a green and blue cable that attaches to the white/green and white/blue in the Driver/s kick panel(.

Green: There;s this green cable that says it;s the common ground sensor for negative door pins, and that I should find the "common cable" between door pins and hook it there, but each time I read it I go "WHAT? O_O" hahahahha!

And last but not least, the white one: It's the domelight cable for the alarm, and I suppose it goes spliced into the green/red cable that's the domelight supervision, right?

Ok, I guess that's all of it, hahahaha, I'm really sorry for bothering you with this but I'm totally stuck! Thanks for any help you can give me!

Regards, Sebastian

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, figured out almost everything, hope this helps!

Ok, I finished wiring it up an it works great in general, I've only gotten 2 minor issues.

First, if any of you buy an Autopage C3-RS-665 then this might come in handy: I solved both my white wire and green wire issues by joining them and splicing them to the domelight supervision, which is actually the GREEN/RED cable on the top right connector on the back of the fuse box, NOT the GREEN cable on the Factory alarm plug, as some sites might say! ;) The other useful thing I found out is that the orange cable needs not be grounded or hooked up to anything if you're not planning to use the remote start. I hope this might help in any way!

The issues I have left is that, first, the hood pin doesn't set the alarm off, but I know I hooked it up to the ground instant trigger cable correctly, so maybe there's a splice that's not entirely well clamped, and second, I couldn't find the cables in which to place the pink wire, which is the controller for the priority drivers unlock, maybe it should be spliced with the two door trigger cables =S

Anyway, if any of you have any idea how it can be hooked, I'll appreciate the input, and I hope what I found out by trying is useful to someone! ^_^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts