Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I feel really dumb but I can't seem to get the right kick panel back on after taking it off. I'm planning on adding an EX sub to my LX and was just checking out the space under the kick panel so I knew what to expect when I install the amp. After searching for directions and seeing that many people described it as just pulling it off, I decided to give it a try. But after a bunch of attempts to get it back on, I'm ready to pull my hair out. The white clip keeps falling out of its spot on the panel when I go to put it back. The clips closest to the seat don't seem to want to clip back into place either. Any help or suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Had a small time with mine also, found out that you should do one whole side starting from front to back then switch to the other side and move front to back. Atleast that worked for me. Also, I did the inside first then the outside I believe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I should have been more specific. It sounds like you are talking about the panel under the gear selector. I'm referring to the right kick panel where the amp would normally be in the EX. Thanks though!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Opps I was actually thinking of the rocker panel. kick panel should snap in at the bottom then the top then get covered at the bottom by the rocker panel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much that really helped. I think I figured out the trick, I pulled up on that rocker panel and it let the kick panel slide in much easier then I just pushed the rocker panel back down and it clicked back into place. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts