Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I am a newbie. I have been shopping for a couple of weeks now. First I was looking at the Honda Civic Hybrid because the gas mileage was ideal for the amount of traveling that I do on a daily basis.

So this past weekend I went to Jim Coleman Honda in Clarksville, Md. and test drove the Honda Civic Hybrid for the second time because I was getting serious about actually purchasing. However, even though you can't beat the gas mileage the car is awfully tiny for my size. My knees felt like they were in my chin. So out of curiosity I test drove the Element and LOVED it!!

Now the dealer was unwilling to give me estimates unless I was willing to buy it that day. I am definitly interested in the EX 4 wheel drive. According to edmunds.com the invoice is $19,493.00. How much over that should I be willing to pay.

Also how is Honda's financing?

Thanks,

Mr. A

This site is great!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Got my EX awd manual for $500 over invoice.

·
Registered
17 Posts
4WD EX AT with no extra frills for $19580 before tax and license.

·
Registered
141 Posts
You can ask the dealer to see the invoice price for the vehicle that you are interested in buying and offer them as low as $100 over that price.

I always ask for invoice and offer to pay $100 over it. It always works for me. :D

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts