Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm wondering if there is any hope of locating a couple of interior trim pieces for my 2008 SC. When getting out of the driver seat a while back, my right foot caught the corner of the bottom left side trim piece (that surrounds the seat back adjusting lever and hand wheel) and broke a plastic piece that locks into a clip that attaches to the seat rail as well as broke the grip portion of the hand wheel adjustor. (Photos attached) I could use the hand wheel and side seat rail cover (photo attached...not my car). I believe this side seat rail cover on eBay is what I need, but I think this one is Grey and I need black. Is there a resource where I can possibly find these parts?

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Early seats - the fabric bolster all cracked
Late seats - the plastic side trim all crack.. the plastic comes up too far and gets pushed on every time you get in and out of the car... Drill a hole in what is left of the mount - use a zip tie to attach it to the seat frame... pour some glue into the seat roller and stick it back on after you zip tie the side back on.
Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts