Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I need to find a reputable and reasonably priced shop to flush out my brakes and possibly do other work. I live in metrowest massachusetts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Trust your dealer!?? I wish I could! Maybe someday I'll find one.

·
Registered
539 Posts
There must be some seriously shifty dealers out there (and I have read some stories on this forum, to be sure). Our dealer is excellent, takes care of us, does work at a reasonable price, and doesn't try to gouge me. I've been very happy with them. Not all dealerships are like that.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I use Hendrick Honda in Woodbridge, VA. Great service department and my service advisor Kim is great. Kim is also very hot.

In the past and currently with my other cars I have stayed away from dealers except for warranty work. All the BMW dealers in the Dc area to include Winchester, VA are awful. BMW of Sterling are a bunch of crooks and in danger of of losing their franchise because BMWNA is fed up with them.
Never found a decent VW, Chevy dealer for service and the Land Rover dealer
is acceptable.

For a good indy shop in MA ask your BMW car club friends. And remember quality service does cost money. You get what you pay for. You dont want a drunk or a speed freak working on your car.

I have an employee who took his car Pep Boys for an oil change and free 50 pt inspection. It was cheap but they failed to a new oil filter on and his right front tire passed him as he was heading home. A good mechanic works in a quality shop.

Fred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts