Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My I am in Love with the E, my husband likes it, but I think at times would be just as happpy with a new Civic. So help me answer some pricing and E questions...

We are looking at a Element EX 4WD Auto.....sticker is 21,620.....saleman said he would sell for 700 off of that....so 20,920....is that about right? Should we try to get him to go lower? He originally was only willing to take 500 off, then when we were getting ready to leave he took off another 200.

We still haven't purchased.

Also, my husband is concerned that since this is the first year that there may be some bugs and glitches....and thinks we should wait until next years models come out.....pros/cons please....any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, what extras are really worth the $$?? And how easy are extras to install yourself if purchased afterwards?

Thanks for all your help!
St. Louis Penguin

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I can't speak to price as I am in Canada. As for bugs and glitches there are a few. Read the posts and decide for your self. I personally have cracked and chipped my windshield, but have not had any of the other problems. We have Two elements in the family and we have been very happy with them over all.

As for the extras. HandA have great prices. If the would ship to canada I would by from them be cause even with our week dollar they beat our dealers. (example, seat cover, for 2 from handa is 200.00cdn plus ship. Dealer is almost 400.00 cdn.) I got side steps, spioler, mud guard and leather steering. Love them all Some thing install easily, others not. I would suggest get the harder installs done by the dealer but by from handa.

Just some thoughts hope I helped.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts