Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey friends need a code again, as i wrote in the past, here in mexico is imposible to get it, thats why i ask for ur help sirs, these cars we bought from copart always have same problem dont have radio code sticker thats why we dont know how to activate it.

this is the info:

serial number 2311-9758

sirs thanks in advance

best wishes from chihuahua, mexico

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been there already sir, but..........

first of all thanks for ur reply, but in that web site they ask for first customer info, that thing makes imposible for us to know, just because we buy cars at copart online, and we dont how many owners had registered info at honda web site.

thats the reason i ask for help, to this forum, hope someone help me to find that code.

best wishes and saludos from chihuahua, mexico.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
You can contact EOC members Lizzurd or BOXEDup2. They work with dealerships and may be able to get the code for you.

Or, you can call Honda Customer Care at (800) 999-1009.

Have your VIN number ready. Explain to them how you got your car and that you are calling for the radio code. They will then correct the registration info for that car (if needed) and give you the code.

Good luck! I hope you get your code. :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
You can contact EOC members Lizzurd or BOXEDup2. They work with dealerships and may be able to get the code for you.

Or, you can call Honda Customer Care at (800) 999-1009.

Have your VIN number ready. Explain to them how you got your car and that you are calling for the radio code. They will then correct the registration info for that car (if needed) and give you the code.

Good luck! I hope you get your code. :)
Did you try this to get your code??

·
Registered
549 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.