Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One online review said the Element looked like a Fisher Price Toy and it belonged in sand box.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Do you remember what reveiwer it was ? We could deluge their site with photos of Geoffrey the Giraffe! in an ELement :lol:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
aww what a cool review.. and I agree we all need to get Fisher Price Rules sticker for a our vehicles.. our little ElementOwnersClub motto..
and we will know we are part of this elite club when we see such an element on the road.. :wink:

other option for our motto.. the "I don't wanna grow up" (I'm a toysrus kid!) grin.. hee.. (especially for our non demographic gang)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
[quote:46598453cb="ibutchman"]Do you remember what reveiwer it was ? We could deluge their site with photos of Geoffrey the Giraffe! in an ELement :lol:[/quote:46598453cb]

I so love you guys.. now where can we get that giraffe for a photo shoot? hummm

we can get a 17 1/2" one from toys r us..
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ef=sr_1_1/102-8573494-6872167?v=glance&s=toys

i know not big enough but hey it is a start.. how about the one they used on that one episode of Three's Company, where they all went to therapy over the whole issue of the like what was it a six foot tall stuffed giraffe?

humm I just found one that is $3,600 Standing. Steiff Stuffed Animal Studio Giraffe 255cm Mohair woven fur. Surface washable.yeah that should cover it, gasp!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
oh my gosh Sharp I love that.. that was great.. oh I vote for the yellow PlaySkool truck.. grin.. I want one to put in my Element now.. that is awesome.. or as a hood ornament.. too cool! I love that post Sharp.. you are too much!

·
Registered
249 Posts
It seems the comment was made in jest :) All in all, I think the article was a good one.
Of course, seeing that they write for my hometown newspaper doesn't effect my judgement all all. :wink:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Sharp: thank you for the review link & the toy link, awesome.. humm now I know where to get it.. grin!

Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts