Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nice pics...I love that part of the country.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We were out at Valley of Fire last month, had a great time. Zion , Bryce and the Grand Canyon was also great. Its amazing to see the different rock formations, landscapes and colors. People say Europe is beautiful, and I'm sure it is , but this country has a lot of beautiful area's to explore.

·
Registered
303 Posts
That part of the country is fun to explore. It's nice to have the mountains and elevation change. All kinds of off roading oppurtunities. Very photogenic also. I recommend it. :)
I went through there when I was a kid camping across country, but I want to go now with my E & camera! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went through there when I was a kid camping across country, but I want to go now with my E & camera! :rolleyes:
The photography end of it is amazing. I would like to do some night time photography of star trails out there. You really can't do that kind of stuff on the east coast. Too much light.:p

·
Registered
303 Posts
Looks like a 'Hotwheels' E! :cool:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ok, last one. This is in the Valley of Fire. A storm came up and caused some flash flooding on the way out. I drove right through the water. Didn't drown. :wink:
Awesome photo! Beauty ~ :cool:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I used to do photography for a living. But now I do it just for fun. I like to document what I discover.
What is that tail gate seat back u have ?
I pm'ed you on that...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts