Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Long time Honda owner here (4 Preludes, an Accord, an S2000, an NSX, 2 Ridgelines, a 3.2TL and now the fiance's Element (traded her Elantra for it...it was an H, but not the one that I wanted in my driveway). We just got 2 feet of snow here in Southwestern PA and this thing was like a tank. Dear Lord, I love Honda...and now so does she :).

Happy and proud to get another person to drink the Honda Kool-Aid :).

Phil.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Sweet! Now post some pix before Jojo gets after you.

Welcome to the cult! :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome Ruined 2

You might want to check out the threads on the Home Depot Gutter Guard before you 'ruin 2' your radiator, that's if it hasn't been done already. There's lots of threads here on the forum for customization of many features. Have a look around and if you have a cat or dog we want pictures of them too.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome from Indiana County.

I too have been quite impressed with our '06 E's snow performance-especially because it had new stock badyear Wrangler HP tires on it.

As soon as it warms up a little I'm doing the Home Depot gutter guard grille mod (did it on both '05's we owned) and upgrading the wimpy horn.

Enjoy your E!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, been really busy. Getting hammered with snow here in southwestern PA. I will post pics, of all my Honda babies...and some pets (4 Shelties, you'll enjoy if that's what's in your sig, margaret ;) ). Interested in the grille upgrade (is there a problem with the factory grille???), and the horn upgrade (I put '07 Ridgeline horns in my '00 NSX, the OEM ones just didn't fit the car) because Honda can never match the horn with the vehicle :).

·
Registered
660 Posts
Ruined 2, that's a collie I have in my sig but I certainly like shelties too.

About the gutter guard, have a look at your front end and you'll see how open it is to rocks and debris that could damage the insides, like the radiator. As you'll see in the gutter guard threads it's a real easy fix.

I look forward to some pictures of your Shelties.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
N-I-C-E stable ya got there...!

Hey R2...

I'm C3-PO... Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...!!! Welcome from sunny(huh?) Norther Cali...! In between the rainstorms we're getting, I guess I can't complain... BUT... We ARE the land of LucasFilms-Industrial Light and Magic... Oh, and don't forget Skywalker Ranch...

Hope she provides you many years of service and enjoyment... (The E not the fiance...) Don't know the divorce laws in PA so you're on your own on THAT one (see GaryS?)... LOL!!!

Good job on posting pics and looking forward to what else you'll be modding your E-ride with...!

LBD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts