Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I purchased a new '09 Element recently and immediately sought out a community to discuss and learn with.

Here's a not-so-great pic of the new E. :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group and thanx for posting a pic

I have one question................why are the windows all steamed up? were you testing the 69 different seating configurations..............

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I have one question................why are the windows all steamed up? were you testing the 69 different seating configurations..............
LOL! No, by the time we finished at the dealership it was dark out - so this was the first picture of the new car, taken first thing the next morning. The condensation is on the outside. :)

·
Banned
51 Posts

Well it was either that or he got the "frosted glass option"

I approve of the color/model.

Welcome to the board, you will learn TON's of stuff about your new vehicle here.

Mark

·
Registered
873 Posts
no swearing hear !!! that stuff needs to be at club X, with all the realy smart EpEople. they have very in depth debates on pretty much every thing related to nothing, oops i ment Everything.welcome one and all just watch out for the all seeing eyeball.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts