Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well After months of looking, I drove home on Thursday with a new 2010 royal blue Honda Element ex 4wd. Cant wait to go camping this weekend. Hopefully it will be as great a car as my old 95 Nissan pathfinder that never let me down in 15 years with over 165k(5 trips from NY to CO. 3 Trips from CO to CA and 1 round trip from CO-AK). Improvements that I will make is a better battery(maybe deep cycle), Roof rack with rocket box and bike rack, 3 inch lift with better at tires. These will have to wait for my wallet to recover. This forum has been very helpful in my decision to buy a Element

Deeppowder

·
Registered
480 Posts
I don't think we've seen pics of an RBP yet. Please post some when you get a chance.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
well After months of looking, I drove home on Thursday with a new 2010 royal blue Honda Element ex 4wd. Cant wait to go camping this weekend. Hopefully it will be as great a car as my old 95 Nissan pathfinder that never let me down in 15 years with over 165k(5 trips from NY to CO. 3 Trips from CO to CA and 1 round trip from CO-AK). Improvements that I will make is a better battery(maybe deep cycle), Roof rack with rocket box and bike rack, 3 inch lift with better at tires. These will have to wait for my wallet to recover. This forum has been very helpful in my decision to buy a Element

Deeppowder

Welcome to the EOC ! Glad you have been able to take advantage of the vast information Base at your disposal.

You have done everything the proper way! Profile is filled out, used the forum for research, And properly introduced yourself! Nice work!

Only area lacking is a Photo of you new E !

Please take the time to rectify this deficiency !

Dom

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dom is right. Let's see the new baby!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will post some pics soon. Since its been snowing my car already looks filthy.
Cant wait to go camping on my days off with my new baby.
deeppowder

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Pictures are proof of ownership, welcome aboard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts