Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2007 LX for a year and traded it on a Civic when the gas prices started to rise. For over a year I suffered from "Element Envy". The Civic got great gas mileage and was zippy and handled well but I just missed all of the space and utility of the Element. With Happy Hondadays promotional 2.9% financing I'm actually paying $75 a month less for the new 2010 Silver Element EX. Wooooo.....Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it for $21K flat with free rear tint, trunk tray, wheel locks a 6 day cruise for 2 and mudflaps!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome Back !!

Dom

·
Registered
873 Posts
sweet deal!!! no I know I am a moron .good thing come to those who weight. at 48 years old I should of learned that by now. but in my defense I have two major weaknes's one is female the other has wheeles:roll:.so I'm screwed again. BTW nice ride

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good deal. Enjoy the ride!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hmmm, did you trade in your Civic for the element?? Or is $21k the price of the vehicle without a tradein??

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome back !

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well done my friend. Happy motoring..:lol:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I also forgot to tell you guys that they also gave me a lifetime powertrain warranty. Unlimited years/miles with no deductable.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm, did you trade in your Civic for the element?? Or is $21k the price of the vehicle without a tradein??
21K was my negotiated price before I talked about my trade-in and negative equity and down payment factored in.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Congrat!

I saw couple spikes on top of rear roof/hatch, are they functional or just cosmetic?
How are they installed?
My 2009 does not have this. I like the look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
She's gorgeous! I had an '06 Atomic Blue Metallic Civic that I traded in for my '07 Kiwi Metallic Element. You just can't beat the space an Element offers. I do hate the "freebies" dealerships give, though. They must take us for complete idiots. :roll:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She's gorgeous! I had an '06 Atomic Blue Metallic Civic that I traded in for my '07 Kiwi Metallic Element. You just can't beat the space an Element offers. I do hate the "freebies" dealerships give, though. They must take us for complete idiots. :roll:

If it's free it's for me ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts