Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a new company that is just starting out and we are looking to see where there is a need in a Honda Element camper line. We have gone through various forums, searched through several companies and we would like to know what products Element fans would be most interested in. One thing that has caught our attention was the astronomical prices for Element camper sets. One company is selling a cabinet alone for over $2,000.00! On top of that, they are eight months behind!

Our goal is to create a product that is similar (but obviously not the exact design due to copyright infringement) but much lower in cost to customers. Before we start designing such a product, we want to first make sure that there is a need. We would appreciate your input! We would love to offer a full line of camper furniture, but before we start focusing on stuff that we think needs to be created, we want to know feedback from Element fans on what you would love to see created!

Please feel free to leave us a line below or shoot us an email ([email protected]) with a drawing or a picture of a product that you think would look good or function well in a Honda Element camper. Once again, we are a brand new company and we don’t have a website up yet because we want to create it in a way that our fans would enjoy it! We thank you for all your thoughts and creativity!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cabinet Idea

Hey,

Good luck with the business. I think for most Element owners they like the idea of building their own set-up. Obviously there are improvements that can be made to all of them. Certain set-ups, like the previously mentioned cabinets are something that I think are missing. I would love one but struggle with the cost of pre-fab and don't think I have the skills to create a highly functional one myself.

Smaller, more detail oriented accessories are probably the place to start.

Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am probably the minority, but here is my feedback. The E builds I have seen are too masculine and clunky for my taste. Yes, I am a glamper girl, but I like minimalist and clean lines, like If Apple and Airstream were to build an Ecamper styled like the Euro VW California?!?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sleek Euro E Mods please?!

I am probably the minority, but here is my feedback. The E builds I have seen are too masculine and clunky for my taste. Yes, I am a glamper girl, but I like minimalist and clean lines, like If Apple and Airstream were to build an Ecamper styled like the Euro VW California?!? :cheerleader:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rear Canopy

I take my E to many car shows at which I would really like to have a
canopy hanging from the rear of the car where we socialize. Best wishes for your efforts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
swanton24

Have you made any progress on this set up? I'd be interested in seeing the designs and pricing!

We are a new company that is just starting out and we are looking to see where there is a need in a Honda Element camper line. We have gone through various forums, searched through several companies and we would like to know what products Element fans would be most interested in. One thing that has caught our attention was the astronomical prices for Element camper sets. One company is selling a cabinet alone for over $2,000.00! On top of that, they are eight months behind!

Our goal is to create a product that is similar (but obviously not the exact design due to copyright infringement) but much lower in cost to customers. Before we start designing such a product, we want to first make sure that there is a need. We would appreciate your input! We would love to offer a full line of camper furniture, but before we start focusing on stuff that we think needs to be created, we want to know feedback from Element fans on what you would love to see created!

Please feel free to leave us a line below or shoot us an email ([email protected]) with a drawing or a picture of a product that you think would look good or function well in a Honda Element camper. Once again, we are a brand new company and we don’t have a website up yet because we want to create it in a way that our fans would enjoy it! We thank you for all your thoughts and creativity!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Our goal is to create a product that is similar (but obviously not the exact design due to copyright infringement) but much lower in cost to customers. Before we start designing such a product, we want to first make sure that there is a need. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox We would appreciate your input! We would love to offer a full line of camper furniture, but before we start focusing on stuff that we think needs to be created, we want to know feedback from Element fans on what you would love to see created

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you now an established company? Saw your 2018 posts. Since then there has been a growth spurt in the number of women taking to solo car/minivan camping and H Elements in particular. I just spent a week with 10 others in the desert camping.
Biggest issue we all face is dealing with potty issues in our small spaces.

Other than a large car tent off the back for a more long-term stable campsite, I don’t want to take the time to set it up for only a day or two, I’d like a kitchen cabana for the rear to enclose like a tent with roll up side curtains over a bugproof mesh screen window both sides. Possibly an extension to guy out for shade. Has to be simple though and light weight. So..... Even a specially made tarp with grommets at proper places to attach to cross bars, and bungee ropes with suitable hooks or some such to attach to vehicle. Many Elements don’t have any factory roof rails either.

What I also really want is a privacy rain tent - something off the side doors that would allow for a potty outside so I could just step out and use. Also for a dressing room. Much simpler than trying to do so with limited headroom inside. Maybe 4 feet out and a rod/pole to top of the side door edges to hold them open. (They tend to close on their own on level ground.) Would need to extend to ground level. I suppose have a bathtub floor to keep water out when raining.
We can call it a “potty porch” and market especially to women!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts