Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today that edmunds.com added some new photos to their Element page. Specifically, look at the cargo section- it shows what looks like a Polished Metal Metallic with gray interior which is not an available pairing on the 09. Any chance this is an early image of a 2010 E? I certainly hope so, as that would be the perfect color combo for me.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Since no one else responded...

That looks like the grey that comes with the 09. It looks A LOT lighter in person. The photos fool viewers at home. Here is some sweet info though: you can swap out your interior panels for 09 interior panels. I am running 09 SC panels on my front and rear doors.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with you there, I think the interior gray is the same as the 09, but right now you can't get that interior with the PMM exterior. I'm hoping the 2010 will have that option. Not sure I'd want to gut the interior of a new car to get the color I want. You must be a more dedicated modder than I am.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think that PMM interior color is Titanium, it is not Grey. The new added interior picture of Edmund's PMM, but not previous shot CFM, just has less lighting than other Titanium color interior picture I seen.

If I compare the floor brightness of the pictures below, 1st one from Edmund's PMM interior picture, second from Honda's CFM interior picture. The Edmund's PMM floor "looks" darker than Honda's CFM floor. Since all 2009 EX/LX has same color of floor right now, it is clear to me Edmund's PMM interior picture is darker but still is Titanium.

From Edmund pictrure# 52 of 101:

From Honda interior pictures:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts