Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen references to the new color to be introduced in 2004-- Fiji blue pearl. It will be replacing the Eternal blue pearl (what I have). If you are curious to see what it looks like here is a link to the Japanese site. http://www.honda.co.jp/ELEMENT/view/exterior/

I think I like the EBP better myself. The EBP owners will stand out a little more if this is a lasting change :wink: FYI-- The color will also be available on 2004 civics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
But check this out...

On that same Japanese site, if you click to check out the Interior...there are a few buttons that modify the positions of the seats to show you all the various positions....

What's odd though is that when they show you the rear seats being folded up and down, they also show them sliding back and forth, something that our Elements don't do. Anyone know what the deal is?

·
Registered
56 Posts
We also noticed the rear seats sliding back and forth. I just assumed the did this for effect.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May just be the way the image was made, but in the interior view, I don't see any rear seat cup holders. I wish that were the case (or they were optional or removable)

·
Registered
97 Posts
[quote:51fbb00a1a="Redpunk"] It will be replacing the Eternal blue pearl.

I think I like the EBP better myself. The EBP owners will stand out a little more if this is a lasting change :wink: [/quote:51fbb00a1a]

I'm with you on that one. I think the EBP is the best color, especially when it's freshly waxed. Looks cool with the composite panels and all that dark glass in the back. We will have collectors versions if they discontinue it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can anyone read what the yellow fog lights offer over the white?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:8e8b8e6de1="ELMNTAL"]I think that's SSM, too...

the lighting does make it look kinda white, though[/quote:8e8b8e6de1]

here ya go... a white E:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts