Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all! I am buying Element very soon, 2003, orange one. This car has always attracted me, at finally, my wife & I decided to buy it :-D

But to my mind, buying Element and not to do with it something (I mean tuning, rims ect) is not about this car. So that's why I collected many ideas in my mind, with which I am coming to you, for comments, advice and help. Let it be like bullets:

1. It seems to me that front part (bumber) fits from SC? I mean fix SC bumber to 2003 - possible?
2. Are there any hints if you wanna paint body (plastic parts)?
3. Head lights modifications? Any possible?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

SOP is the bestest, fastest, etc. color there is - you choose wisely grasshopper

As for your questions
1. You can change out the nose to an SC if you'd like - several members have done it - ain't cheap, but looks sweet
2. Painted panels - start here:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59514&highlight=painting+fenders
3. Headlights - you can change-out the bulbs or do a full HID switch-out

The Search feature is your friend

Post some pictures and finish filling out your profile (location)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Group

SOP is the bestest, fastest, etc. color there is - you choose wisely grasshopper

As for your questions
1. You can change out the nose to an SC if you'd like - several members have done it - ain't cheap, but looks sweet
2. Painted panels - start here:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59514&highlight=painting+fenders
3. Headlights - you can change-out the bulbs or do a full HID switch-out

The Search feature is your friend

Post some pictures and finish filling out your profile (location)
Thanks a lot for warm welcome!
Some more comments: so SC nose fits perfectly? Where I can buy it? How much approximately it will cost? The same question concerns panels (buy from later models, smooth) - how much can be?

Sorry for many questions, main issue is that I am not from US, so might be a bit more expensive with shipping.

Thanks in advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts