Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my wife and I just bought a E and love it however the drivers side seat rocks I know there is a service bulletin for it so how do I get it fixed? Also it looks like i have some paint oxidising on the hood anyone know where I could get some touchup paint or how much it would cost to repaint just the hood?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Ok so my wife and I just bought a E and love it however the drivers side seat rocks I know there is a service bulletin for it so how do I get it fixed? Also it looks like i have some paint oxidising on the hood anyone know where I could get some touchup paint or how much it would cost to repaint just the hood?
if its oxidising i think you might have to repaint the hood,,it ate up the clear coat on the paint

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Take the car to a Honda dealer and tell them to look up TSB A03-032 (or print out a copy and hand it to them). Whether the dealer fixes the problem under "goodwill" might depend on how much pressure you apply.

If you're handy, you can buy a parts kit from H and A and replace the bushings yourself.

·
Registered
895 Posts
The dealer repaired my seat before I bought mine but I think that they will repair it under a service bullitin. As for touch up paint I just bought some from H&A accessories for $5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts