Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was pushed to get a element had a 95 del sol perfect in every way soo much hard work put in to my del sol only to get it stolen last friday, i had a boot clutch lock and a steering wheel that came off, didnt use it i was just running inside work to pick up my check came out car was gone.... just picked up a auto 04 black e 2 days ago i always loved there functionalty, great on gas and easy matinance. but cant wait to start modding it , really happy i found a fourm for just elements.

pic of the old car

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Congrats on the purchase of the E, sorry to hear about your Del Sol. Make sure to fill in your profile (even though we can see your from Jersey). Also make sure to post a pic of the E!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Always thought the del Sol looked like a bunch of fun...was it? Sure hate the news but welcome and enjoy. Mods abound...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Sorry to hear about your del Sol getting stolen, but happy to have you with us. Welcome to the EOC!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Sorry for your loss...

But...

WELCOME ABOARD...!

Hey E-diction... The Del Sol may be gone but in her wake, a family of insanely passionate E-owners and Eople abound on this site... Got to see them pics or else you're just a NJ lurker...!!! LOL!!!

May she bring you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats...!

LBD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts