Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello everyone. wifey and i bought our 06 a few weeks ago.
i am a community organizer for s2ki as well. if you want to have a joint meet with s2k's and nsx's lmk.

rolling shot from our s2k and 1 element president's day cruise:

rolling shot of my03 from labor day 2009

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome bouford!

There are a small number of us here who have E's and S2k's. Personally, I think those two cars compliment each other perfectly!

I'm sure you'll enjoy this site. The people here are ridiculously friendly and eager to help you out with any questions you have. I think some of them may be just a little on the crazy side, but that makes their posts interesting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you! i agree. E + S2K FTW! i've been lurking a few weeks and it always nice to see helpful communities. (even with the crazy's, which s2ki does have a few :))

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Like me ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
We are current E + S2k owners as well...

unfortunately, due to changing circumstances (2 boys - 8yo and 12yo and now another one on the way) the S2k is probably not going to be around for much longer... *sigh*

We'll be keeping the Element for now, and probably going to an MDX or something of that sort for hauling the whole brood about.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Bouford, welcome to the E family! Unfortunately, the Hawaii chapter of the club hasn't had a meet in a very long time. We used to meet every month or 2, but it's been over a year since our last get together. I think we all just got busy with other things and the club slowly disappeared. Maybe our meets were getting too frequent. Anyways, it's been a long time so maybe we should try and get the gang back together. I'll try to contact some of the old members and see what they think and if you know anybody interested, we can have a picnic style meet. Just hang out, check out the cars and have lunch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts