Honda Element Owners Club banner

New 'E' owner Finally!

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  diabolicalgirl 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! I am a new owner of a gently used 08 Element, for five whole days now! I have been exploring this site for a couple of weeks, learning all sorts of cool stuff-though I still don’t get the “cookies” reference yet-can I get some help with the secret handshakes and what-not?;-). I knew that the time to part with my 02 Toyota Prius was drawing near, and I have been guilty of toaster worship for many years, since I first saw that beautiful box fly past me in all its glory. As my first gen Prius began to poop out on me, I knew all the research I had done on my own and through this newly discovered site was going to pay off. I love-love-love my new ’Elle-May’, and though it is very different from my Prius, I wouldn’t trade it for all of King Midas’ Silver!:D I can not wait to start doing mods and I'm already thinking about custom paint colors...green, orange, purple:confused:

#2 ·
I can not wait to start doing mods and I'm already thinking about custom paint colors...green, orange, purple:confused:
Are you thinking about something along these lines? Welcome to the mad house and don't worry, someone might come over to offer you some cookies (or maybe Kool-Aid)

Of course, you will get cookies only if you post a biger picture of that cat of yours! :D

Attachments

#3 ·
Welcome!

(You'll need to post pics quickly to avoid the wrath of a mob of E-Owners wanting to see!)

#4 ·
Welcome!

It has been about 1 hour sense you have posted and we have yet to see any pictures! Whats wrong with you man! :rolleyes:

#5 ·
Bah! You are obviously pulling our leg as I do not see an 08 Alabaster EX belonging to you anywhere in this thread! If you have truly been on this site for weeks (and even found the reference for cookies), you would have known posting pics of your E was a requirement for every introduction.

LOL Welcome to the EOC, diabolicalgirl!
Post pics! :D

#9 ·
Sweet! Congratulations on your new ride!

#14 ·
here they are!

Suki is my border collie, 7yrs old. Axlegrease is my mini aussie shepard, approx. 4yrs old. 4 cats, Houdini, named because as a stray he wedged himself into a body panel of my 84 Blazer and couldn't escape. Kiki, raised from about two weeks old after being abandoned by her mom. Pumpkin and Snowflake are sisters that I adopted along with their momma-Coco, who now lives with my mom. Also, I don't have pic of him, but I have a floppy-ear black bunny Jack. All my babies are rescues except Suki, she's from a breeder, before I knew better. Save a life, adopt from your local pet rescue!!!!

Attachments

#15 ·
#16 ·
Nice looking ASM. '07 is my favorite year, too. Texas...dogs...you're going to find a lot of compatibility here. Welcome, even if I'm not from TX nor have a live dog.

#18 · (Edited)
Hey there DG...!

Welcome to the EOC...! Glad to have you here...! As always, I hope she provides you many years of service and enjoyment... Nice pics of the E, pups, and kits...! Hope to see the bunny 1-day...! LOL!!!

Congrats...!

LBD

PS: Hey gang... Where's Jojo...? Did she get stuck in the movie theater watching "Zombieland"...? LOL!!!

#20 ·
I need help too...!

Hey DG,

Not sure what everyone is referring to... But, if it's new hiding places for "cookies", the actually pet kind, then I would say to NV_05_AWD, there's the cooler console in the '09 between the front seats... Also, there are 1-sunglass and 2-larger bins in the roof console as well... Other than that, that's all I can think of while exploring the innards of my E for things like that...

Hope this helps...!

LBD

#21 ·
Cookies reference

I'm not too sure about the cookies being dog cookies, when I see the reference, it comes across as something you have to be "in the know" about, but maybe I'm reading too much into it. Hey, dog cookies work for me!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.