Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've been cruising this forum for the past month, knowing I was eventually going to make the purchase of my first Element.

I took the leap a few nights ago... and just got my brand new royal blue EX. I'm already planning my long cross country trip this summer!

The only thing I discovered that I don't like about the E... I'm not used to the non-automatic headlights, like my past two cars had. Yesterday morning was a rainy, dark morning... I accidentally left the headlights on when I went into work and the battery died. I haven't had to use AAA in the last 12 years, and not even 24 hours of owning my new E, I needed to call them. I will have to break myself of that bad habit of not paying attention to the headlights.

Other than that - so far so good!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Post d'em pics so that the good folks of the EOC will give ya a great welcome...!!!

LBD

·
Registered
816 Posts
welcom exit8nj,,,good luck with your new e...there great cars and your going to love it the more you drive it....enjoy and good luck

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new E. Where in NJ are you from, I'm originally from Hamilton (folks still live there).

·
Registered
262 Posts
I accidentally left the headlights on when I went into work and the battery died.
Welcom NJ. Did you hear a ringing in your ears when you took the key out???:razz:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcom NJ. Did you hear a ringing in your ears when you took the key out???:razz:

LOL. I know... I was thinking the same thing -- like how did I miss that! The only thing I could think of... It was raining really hard and I was running late (I'm a teacher and really can't be late) and I frantically rushed out of the car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome and congrats on your new E. Where in NJ are you from, I'm originally from Hamilton (folks still live there).

Funny - I actually bought the E from Hamilton Honda - on route 130. I live 10 minutes north, in Hightstown, about a mile from the Turnpike's exit 8.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm a first time 2010 owner from NJ too. I live in Highland Lakes, which is up in Sussex County by the NY state line.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome! Post some pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello all. I've been cruising this forum for the past month, knowing I was eventually going to make the purchase of my first Element.

I took the leap a few nights ago... and just got my brand new royal blue EX. I'm already planning my long cross country trip this summer!

The only thing I discovered that I don't like about the E... I'm not used to the non-automatic headlights, like my past two cars had. Yesterday morning was a rainy, dark morning... I accidentally left the headlights on when I went into work and the battery died. I haven't had to use AAA in the last 12 years, and not even 24 hours of owning my new E, I needed to call them. I will have to break myself of that bad habit of not paying attention to the headlights.

Other than that - so far so good!
Post d'em pics so that the good folks of the EOC will give ya a great welcome...!!!

LBD
Not the best pic... but here's one for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
:cheerleader: Yay!!! :cheerleader:

Welcome and congrats...!!! May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD

PS: To those troops/sailors/airwo/men/solidiers, thanks again for your service and this family continually prays for your safe return home...! :food004:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Funny - I actually bought the E from Hamilton Honda - on route 130. I live 10 minutes north, in Hightstown, about a mile from the Turnpike's exit 8.
I used to live in Cranbury (also exit 8). Welcome. Enjoy the E. You're going to love it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Cool. I actually grew up in your neck of the woods... In Stockholm -- near route 23.
I know Stockholm very well. That's part of Hardyston township, right? You must know where Canistear Road is then. I live up near the top of Canistear Road, where it meets with Breakneck Road.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts