Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2004 Honda element last week, which is a huge upgrade from my 1995 2 door geo tracker. this honda is awesome. just not sure exactly what model it is, im thinking its a DX, theres no roof rack or anything, but its got a moon roof and such, not sure what other specifications to look at it find out exactly what model it is, it has hondas AWD system on it, only goes on while doing sharp turns, heavy acceleration and when the tires slip. its auto and has a 2.4l, what else can i look for to find otu what model it is exactly

thanks

·
Registered
816 Posts
welcome aboard...there great cars...do you have hub caps or honda rims,,do you have side airbags on the seats,,and do you have the full radio or just the black radio with the small storage space under the radio,,,these are ways of telling which model you have,,,

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I got a 2004 Honda element last week, which is a huge upgrade from my 1995 2 door geo tracker. this honda is awesome. just not sure exactly what model it is, im thinking its a DX, theres no roof rack or anything, but its got a moon roof and such, not sure what other specifications to look at it find out exactly what model it is, it has hondas AWD system on it, only goes on while doing sharp turns, heavy acceleration and when the tires slip. its auto and has a 2.4l, what else can i look for to find otu what model it is exactly

thanks
This will tell you for sure, just check your VIN (thanks to lizzurd):

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
it has rims, a full radio and side airbags on the chair
You have an EX. When you said it had a moon roof then that gave it away, only EX have the moon roof:grin: Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
You have an EX. When you said it had a moon roof then that gave it away, only EX have the moon roof:grin: Welcome to the club!
Actually, only the AWD/4WD E's have moon roofs.
Once he decodes his VIN, he will know for sure.

·
Registered
617 Posts

thanks
Holla.... Milwaukee here too! Well, Oak Creek actually

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
ahhh, finally figured out where they are expecting a Spanish inquisition... North of Hwy 29 here! (officially "up north")

:)
Can you think of anywhere else they're expecting a Spanish Inquisition these days? Well other than Arizona I suppose...:roll: :lol:

I actually had that set because I was previously in Rochester, MN and didn't want anybody to know that I lived in that hellhole :twisted:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can you think of anywhere else they're expecting a Spanish Inquisition these days? Well other than Arizona I suppose...:roll: :lol:

I actually had that set because I was previously in Rochester, MN and didn't want anybody to know that I lived in that hellhole :twisted:
Ahh... I agree with the Rochester sentiment. Madison ain't so bad. I'm a little more hick-a-billy that though. I travel a lot for work, and get enough of cities that way. (L.A. coming up next month for 3 weeks... blah) Thankfully my better half does the same work as me and we get to travel together. That's what makes it bearable.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Ahh... I agree with the Rochester sentiment. Madison ain't so bad. I'm a little more hick-a-billy that though. I travel a lot for work, and get enough of cities that way. (L.A. coming up next month for 3 weeks... blah) Thankfully my better half does the same work as me and we get to travel together. That's what makes it bearable.
Personally I'd like it the other way around! My other half (currently unemployed after the move) usually works evenings and I swear that's the only reason we're still married and alive :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
707 Posts
Actually, only the AWD/4WD E's have moon roofs.
Once he decodes his VIN, he will know for sure.
You're right! I forgot :roll:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Any pictures yet...? Wow, a Geo Tracker...? I remember my high school days in Alaska where I was always helping pull out Trackers and Suzuki Samurais out of ditches during the winter...!!!

LBD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts