Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought our first Element three days ago. Drove 8 hours to get exactly what we wanted: 4WD OBP with Dog Package. We were told by multiple dealers that Element production is down and new ones are scarce. Local dealer said he couldn't get an Element until Spring. We bought from a dealer who got the car from North Dakota, another 6 hours further away. By the time we got drove it home from the dealer, it had nearly 1,000 miles on it. Whew! Guess you sometimes have to go to great lengths to get that special Element.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
You'll love it !

how about posting some pictures of the Element and pictures of the reason you bought it (the dogs)

tons of good info on this site for us dog owners

·
Registered
873 Posts
hmm dogs in a E? who would of thunk it? welcome to the nut house,well not everybody is nuts just most,well ok just some are nuts.OK it's me i"m kinda sorta well shoot I'm not nuts I eclectic!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
welcome to the forum. what part of illinois you in?

fyi everyone... dealer in bloomington, illinois has an omni blue pearl and citrus fire metalic in stock. not sure if they are auto or manual? i would assume auto - that seems to be all they order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts