Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a 2004 Ex awd recently. I discovered it in my neighborhood a local guy selling it. I am no stranger to Honda and Acura and I primarily bought this as a winter vehicle and something to throw my bike in and hit the outdoors. My dd is a 2018 Elantra Sport is not the best in the snow.

It is a one owner vehicle and has a side airbags. There is no rust but the interior was pretty dirty and the engine really needs an oil change and o2 sensor. I have been reading a lot about the problems the Elements have and this is my new project vehicle.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well good for you, on your local find!
I live in a city nicknamed, Cape Coma, so I have had no luck finding a retiree who ever drove one, let alone traded it in. I keep looking for my Element.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!

In ‘04 the side airbags were an option... I think that makes yours (and mine) an EX-S model...
-S for Side airbags...

Next time the “nose” is off of yours, buy one of those headlight-restorer kits...
Having the nose off gives REALLY nice access to entire headlight surface.
I actually read the directions and followed them (my Mother would be shocked!) and I have to say the results were fantastic! I considered entire new headlights, but with all the condensation problems I’ve had with the cheaply fog/driving lights I’m so glad to have the factory sealed units still!

Enjoy your new utility vehicle... makes a great camper too! Ha!

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts