Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going everyone? My name is Dave and I purchased an Element EX P a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it! Last week it snowed BIG TIME in my area and I barely had any issues with it(4WD). I found out about this site by stumbling on it I guess. Was looking for some ideas to eventually mod it. I think for right now I'll probably put some nice wheels on it and call it a day. Of course I'd like to put some truck axles on it and throw some nubby tires on though. We'll see. haha. Anyways, I'm not good talking about myself. So um, hi! Looking forward to learning something new here.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the club and enjoy your MT E!

Just a comment: your E can not be an OBP (started in 2009). If you show us some pictures we could figure it out what it is :-D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Proof of ownership is in the pictures..........................

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the club and enjoy your MT E!

Just a comment: your E can not be an OBP (started in 2009). If you show us some pictures we could figure it out what it is :-D
Apologizes, I'm still new to being an Element owner so I guess I'm not familar w/ the color yet.

Proof of ownership is in the pictures..........................
As requested here you go:

This pic was taken the day after I bought it. I can not stress how much I love it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the Club! You're listed as being from Manassas, Va....isn't that near Mountain City? My father-in-law lives in Shadey Valley.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not too sure where Mountain City is. That may be western Va(Not West Va, just western south). I'm about 30-40mins west of DC if that helps.

·
Registered
730 Posts
It's cool...where I'm talking about is in the corner of VA and TN....maybe the Manassas I'm thinking of is in TN....they are all so close together! :roll:

Either way, Welcome! You will find that there are a lot of great people here who are more than willing to help with any E questions.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Apologizes, I'm still new to being an Element owner so I guess I'm not familar w/ the color yet.

This pic was taken the day after I bought it. I can not stress how much I love it.
Don't take us too seriously (just a bit when asked for pictures!!!) Your E has to be Atomic Blue Metallic (ABM) which can be told from the built year. You know, we just love to see the E pictures :-D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Congrats. Nice looking E. Try to wear out the factory tires A.S.A.P. and get some Michelins, Nokians, BFGs or Generals and then you will really enjoy driving it in the snow. You will not regret this vehicle, even after the new wears off you will still enjoy it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hi Dave - Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts