Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoooo Yooooo...

So I am not 100% the owner of an Element, but my Mother is. Being that I take care of all her vehicles, often trade cars, and deep down I wanted an element... This is pretty much my car. She has a S2000 as well... so We love some Honda's in our Family...

Anyway... We got this Element for her for Christmas. She is a super grandmother and needed a new Winter Vehicle.

2004 Element Ex - Black. 66k

Has some Heater Issues... (doesn't get very warm.) So I have some work to do. Other then that... She loves it, and I love it.

This site is great too... Lots to learn!!

So Hello Everyone!! Happy New Year!

·
Registered
873 Posts
kinda sorta welcome to our hood ,the Ehood,not to be confuzed with elwood,or hollywood,hoodwinked,hood ornament,christmas ornament,hmmm what were you talking about again??? yer grandma got runover by a raindeer christmas eve? or did she runover an quadraplex of raindeer with your E? you might want to get some stickers from the EOC store to cover the antleer scratches & look kool at the same time !!!sort of like a bird in the bush is worth...nope thats not it.time to ponder some more. hey !!!! welcome to STD's nightmare!!!!!& dont forget the cookies !!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hi Oshky and mom...
Fill in you're profile so we know more about you, then we can really bug ya!!
Only kidding - Welcome and safe driving!

·
Registered
262 Posts
or dress warmer... or move south...welcome to a lot of helpful advice.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
since you are kinda an owner, Well, then, "kinda" welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts