Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for the better part of a month getting information regarding some changes I want to make to my new to me E.

Recently I lucked into a great deal on an 08 Element, and I love it. I've always liked the "It's so ugly, it's cool looking" thing the Element has going.

I also like that it is an intensely practical vehicle, as I value utility over beauty without fail in my life.

I'm looking forward to getting my geek on with other Element lovers.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I've been lurking for the better part of a month getting information regarding some changes I want to make to my new to me E.

Recently I lucked into a great deal on an 08 Element, and I love it. I've always liked the "It's so ugly, it's cool looking" thing the Element has going.

I also like that it is an intensely practical vehicle, as I value utility over beauty without fail in my life.

I'm looking forward to getting my geek on with other Element lovers.
Yes. Yes. Yes. That's all well and good. And welcome to the club.

Now post some pics! :grin:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

What snuffles said.................

Proof of ownership is in the pictures

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I love to take pics of my toys, and I'll post a pic soon but it's still a vanilla Element with no mods at all, plus it's currently covered with snow.

Pics soon. Thanks for the welcomes.

·
Registered
873 Posts
the cult welcomes you !!! where's the cookies??? what you didn't bring cookies.? hurry theres still time !!!! chewey chocolatte chipper bacon flavored tollhouse. oops almost forgot grab some diet soder too.(it offsets the bacon)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Pics first...

THEN greets...!

LBD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts