Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi EOC!

Glad to be here! First off I bought my Element on the 27 of Sept. Needed a hell of an alignment. Picked it up this past Monday, Oct. 5th. And now I am going to schedule some body work tomorrow (small dent on the back passenger corner).

Over all I am really happy with my purchase! It is a red 05 EX.

During my loooong wait I found this site and have been reading all about mods and viewing pictures of everyone's "E" :cool:, and I have to say that this site has made me an even prouder owner!

Thanks everyone, and I will post pics soon!

Frank :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, Frank! We're happy to have you join us.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Northern California welcomes FJMDesigns...!

Hope she provides you many years of service and enjoyment...! Now...

Where are d'em pics...? Jojo's getting impatient... But don't worry, her movie Zombieland is #1 at the box office so as soon as you can... Hastily...!

LBD

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome fjm. Even a bent E is better than no E at all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics as promised :)

I took these pictures yesterday with the intent of posting when I got home. But I left the camera at my in-laws :sad:

Small dent on on the back corner of the passenger side :-x

·
Registered
262 Posts
Texans are taking over. :razz:
I had the same thought. That is a nice looking RR though. All these shiney Es make me want to go through a car wash, and yet we are going to have a quarter inch of rain today "they" say.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like that traditional red paint with black moldings... it really stands out. There's one in my town I see every so often.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the Madness, soon you will have an uncontrollable desire to modify your E. Man your panels are reeeally black what do you use?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to the Madness, soon you will have an uncontrollable desire to modify your E. Man your panels are reeeally black what do you use?
Have no idea... :mad: I am wondering the same. I got it like that from the dealer. When i go back for my plates I will ask and let you know.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Whoa!!! just dodged that one! :D
Yes,
Yes you did.......................

Welcome to the group

your panels are black as opposed to the grey that came on the earlier E's like mine................................
when you go to clean'em stay away from ArmorAll, there are a ton of posts on it.
Looks good, thanks for making our ZombieHunter happy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts