Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello E owners,

Thought I would say hello. I have a 2004 EX, manual AWD. Bought him with 250k and put a new motor in it from eBay. Bought it to live in and I am full time hotelement it in the Bay Area. :)

Added the "engineer's sleeping shelf to the back and it's been home sweet home ever since.
-hendi

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
826 Posts
Welcome to the EOC Hendi150! :)

I admire your succeeding at living in your Element. I've only daydreamed about it! Then my homebody reality kicks in! Oh well!

BTW that's a great photo! Says volumes about what Element ownership is all about! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey te1996. Thanks for the kind words!

There are definitely sacrifices to be made by living i the element but the rewards are grand! I'm very happy to be rent free at the time and home is where ever a Gym membership is. Right now that tough and I'm lucky to have friends but for the past 2 years its been smooth sailing. The biggest thing I miss is just having a full kitchen.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Back in the before times, I was a part timer in my E every week. Huge difference in commitment, though. I applaud the minimalist lifestyle. Kudos.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha. Yeah, I really minimized. Took a lot of distractions off my plate. No more closets full of things I haven't touched on years. It's truly freeing.

Being a single guy really helps. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts