Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold a Ford Sportsmobile Camper and purchased a 2003 Honda Element. I had to look for a while as I wanted one with under 100k miles. I found this one just down the road with 78K, original owner, well kept. I miss the room of the Ford. (and the ability to stand upright) But I don't miss double fuel tanks and 12 mpg. Like a lot of people, I thought the Element was ugly as sin back when it first came out. Now I think it's pretty cool. Wife and I plan on driving out west and doing some camping. If I wasn't so cheap I'd spring for the Ecamper popup. I pretty excited to fit this baby out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just sold a Ford Sportsmobile Camper and purchased a 2003 Honda Element. I had to look for a while as I wanted one with under 100k miles. I found this one just down the road with 78K, original owner, well kept. I miss the room of the Ford. (and the ability to stand upright) But I don't miss double fuel tanks and 12 mpg. Like a lot of people, I thought the Element was ugly as sin back when it first came out. Now I think it's pretty cool. Wife and I plan on driving out west and doing some camping. If I wasn't so cheap I'd spring for the Ecamper popup. I pretty excited to fit this baby out.
What you miss in space and power you will gain in maneuverability and fuel economy! Enjoy the ride

1 - 6 of 6 Posts