Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Had my truck stolen so I got the insurance money and bought an Element. It's a blast so far, only had it two days though.. My dog(s) love it. Of course, they'd love a beat up K car.

Question, do they make a built-in GPS system? If so, will it fit in an 07?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Welcome Rockulus, as far as in dash nav., the easiest is an after market unit. I have an older Pioneer unit. The E is double din so almost any after market unit should work. Enjoy your new E. :D Drew:)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome aboard Rock!

Mod your rig often, post photos when you can!

Jamie

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to E ownership!

As Box-E stated there are several great aftermarket options that will fit the E depending how much you want to spend. I have the Kenwood DNX 8120 in mine and really like it. It's not cheap but worth it imo.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to E ownership!

As Box-E stated there are several great aftermarket options that will fit the E depending how much you want to spend. I have the Kenwood DNX 8120 in mine and really like it. It's not cheap but worth it imo.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the greetings and the advice. I'll check into both the units and decide on the pricier one most likely. Why? Because I overpay for everything.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group - how about posting some pictures?
you can send me a check for the priviledge, I never charge to much............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.