Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. After some research and lurking around this site, I finally decided to trade in my CR-V for the Element. I LOVE it so far. It feels like I have so much more room and the dogs are much happier. Looking forward to chatting with you.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome! Your going to see that we have a great group that can get you answers to all your questions! :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Element is the ride to have and this is the place to be, Goonie and also the place to be goonie.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Here's my Siba Inu Kodiak...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome Gooniepup...!

Just wanted to chime in and say congrats on your new E... Welcome to the Ensanity...! As always, I hope she provides you many years of service and enjoyment... And don't forget to get them pics up because as you know, you've seen how "hungry" these folks get without "Evidence"...! LOL!!!

Take care and can't wait to see some pics of your E in the "Wilds of Wyoming"...!

LBD

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nice "crew" you got there...!

Hey Gooniepup...

I hate to say this but did you pick the color (same as mine...) to co-ordinate with your pups...? LOL!!! Just wondering... LOL!!! Einstein for the cat...! Awesome...! My kitty in college was named Einstein...! I'm guessing Einstein matches the Titanium interior the BEST!!! LOL!!!

Nice to have a NC and now, a WY twin out there...! Great pics... NOW, we need some of the PMM please...

Thanks!

LBD

·
Registered
288 Posts

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts