Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody, My Name is Brian Just got me a 2007 Element EX.... So far I love it.... always been a fan of the Xb, but the Element is like a Xb on Roids.... I Cant wait to mod it...
Does Anyone Know where I can Get the black Taillights?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow...!

Bravo my good man...!

Profile: CHECK!
Picture: CHECK!

May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...! Welcome to the EOC and get to the D-I-Y section to start doing your mods buddy...! As stated before, this place/site is an AWESOME resource... But we're not librarians...

LBD

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice. I like the side step. Keep debating on steps for my SC, but haven't decided yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bumper STicker

Not sure how to upload a picture. Directions are sure hard to understand if you're a novice. I hope a picture shows up here.

It's a really cool bumper sticker and if you can't see it here, try my album??

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group Bri Bri

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nice. I like the side step. Keep debating on steps for my SC, but haven't decided yet.
Oooo... Get the '09 version... (It's ALL black...!!!) Super cool...!!! 8)

LBD

·
Registered
18 Posts

just got my 2006 E all black... sorry for no picture yet its to dark i tried but you can hardly tell its an E... i to want the black taillights thanks for the post up there :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
just got my 2006 E all black... sorry for no picture yet its to dark i tried but you can hardly tell its an E... i to want the black taillights thanks for the post up there :lol:
... close enough Rivyn... ;-)

:eoc:
-L B D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts