Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up I am a lurker on this site for the most part but am very active on the Acura Legend site...we have a meet coming up open to all Hondas so I figured I would spread the word. Here is the link to my posting on AcuraLegend.org...

http://forums.acuralegend.org/new-england-summer-meet-t1055.html?t=1055&highlight=england+meet

Aug. 29th meet at the ben and jerry's factory in VT and head down rt100 for some pics, maybe grab some lunch and do our thang...

Come down and represent this community with your sick modified E!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
mine is not sick but hey Ben And Jerrys hell I am there

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rte. 100 is a beautiful drive. I grew up in the Rutland area near there, and have been to the Ben & Jerry's factory many times. If you can make it, I highly recommend taking this drive.

It's the kind of drive that makes you wish you had a 1957 Ferrari 250 California with the top down, letting the engine rev just a little longer than you should before shifting, to hear that sweet V12 scream a little more...

http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sport Cars/Classiche/All_Models/Pages/250_California.aspx

But, I digress. It's a wonderful drive, and anyone who has the chance should go.

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
I think I will add to my calendar to see if we can attend with our element.
I'm offering Bad Robot's house in Danby, VT. You could stay there and shoot up to the meet. Yeah, that's the ticket....

love
jurn

·
Registered
553 Posts
I think the Ghetto Fab Bubble E needs to take a drive up for the day's events...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I"ll be there.............man, what are the odds, my sister lives in Shelburne & is getting married that weekend!!:D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
wholy crap your going to an Element event I am going to have to go to this one:lol:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I figured you'd have a heart attack.....hahaha.....too bad mystic falcon dropped off the face of the earth....I'd love to see his land/house....

I'll have time to stop up & say hi, but will have to skip the tour, cause the wedding is the 29th, .........not sure on the time yet....plus I've already done it twice before.

But I'll be up in VT from thursday afternoon until sunday. hitting the rolling thunder track in Barre too..... :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
My nephew goes to UVM & I was planning on visiting this summer. Sounds like the perfect weekend besides goosler at a meet. This i gotta see. :D

·
2,593 Posts
I pm'ed and spoke with Mystic tonight. He's been with the same gf for 2 years and she has 2 kids, I think 6 and 8, thus making going to meets a tough call. They aren't campers and it's a long way with kids to the kingdom land. I bet we could get him down sometime before winter. Maybe he can do the corn maze mania meet.

I'll ask him about it.

I'd love to see him too.

jurn

I figured you'd have a heart attack.....hahaha.....too bad mystic falcon dropped off the face of the earth....I'd love to see his land/house....

I'll have time to stop up & say hi, but will have to skip the tour, cause the wedding is the 29th, .........not sure on the time yet....plus I've already done it twice before.

But I'll be up in VT from thursday afternoon until sunday. hitting the rolling thunder track in Barre too..... :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
AWESOME jurn.............wow has it been that long since I've seen all you guys? Tentback 2 was over 2 years ago?? I've only had the E 3 years this month.... wow.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
What time does the meet convene at B&J's on the 29th?
Maybe the Boll-x mobile will show up - NOW that we've meet some of you reprobates, arghhhh!!

·
2,593 Posts
Hey Goosler,
Gaily is going, find her.
I just spoke with her.
Not sure which day she is leaving.

jurn

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
According to the acura club it's a go. Goosler check out the last 2 pages on their forum. 1 of the guys has an element & commented on posting here but says we're all tools????

I'm still going to visit my nephew as of today & will be heading up Friday. He wants to visit the Ben & Jerrys factory so I'm planning on arriving at the factory between 11-12. Acura meet says noon. You have my # call me.

Anyone else up for this?

Gaily

·
2,593 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts