Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Figured I'd start an introduction thread about myself. I'm originally from Masachusettts, Graduated from WIT in Boston with a Bachelors in Architectural Engineering. Moved to Wyoming for work, got laid off, now in SoCal looking for a job. It's not looking so good, which is what brought me to purchasing a Honda Element in preparation to haul all my stuff back east if I don't find a job soon.

Well enough about me! Time to move onto the reason why you're all still reading. My vehicle before this was a 2004 Acura TL. I'm a member of Acurazine.com also by the name of TimTim. I just purchased a Sunset Orange Pearl 2005 Element EX AWD 5MT 6 days ago in San Diego with only 43k miles. So far I love it. Although, I couldn't stand the gray cladding, so I dyed them with "Forever Black Trim Dye" Other than that, the car is completely stock. Anyways, enjoy!

The Old:

The New:

Looking forward to meeting some folks on here, thanks for viewing!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Hi Tim,

I also took engineering classes at Wentworth . I still live in Mass. however.

Glad you found us!

Dom

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group - extremely nice pictures

Good luck on the job search, but you may need to move from Cali

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome aboard! Beautiful TL you have! I noticed the shots are around the Little Tokyo area - where I am from. Probably come check out the Spring meet on May 8 if you're around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Tim,

I also took engineering classes at Wentworth . I still live in Mass. however.

Glad you found us!

Dom
Hehe, what a small world!

How's the E holding up to the treacherous winter thus far?

Welcome to the Group - extremely nice pictures

Good luck on the job search, but you may need to move from Cali
Thanks for the warm welcome, and thanks for the compliment! Its tough finding work in this terrible economy, especially with a broad engineering background. We'll see where life takes me if nothing comes up. :-(

Welcome aboard! Beautiful TL you have! I noticed the shots are around the Little Tokyo area - where I am from. Probably come check out the Spring meet on May 8 if you're around.
Thanks! Yeah, my TL was my pride and joy. I have big big plans for the E if I can land a job and a decent place to live. I'll definitely come check out the spring meet if i'm still around. :)

"WELCOME!!!" Absolutely "AWESOME" photography, and extraordinary 'Photoshop' skills!!! I am totally IMPRESSED!!!!!! :shock:

Chief
Thanks man, I take pride in my photography! :-D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Two Words...!

FAN-CEE...! Wow...!! :shock: and WOW!!! Good stuff TimTim... Was strolling thru and saw this post... Glad you found us and welcome... May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...

Hope your luck changes with the acquisition of the E...!

LBD

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid™ until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream... :grin:
Modified for your enjoyment... (PC) ALT + 0153 (on the 10-key pad) if you got a Mac, can't help ya...!

LBD

·
Registered
176 Posts
Fresssssh!

That is the freshest TL I've seen yet!
I can't wait to see what you're going to do with the Element...:roll:

Awesome Photography and Graphic Design by the way, I'm sure you'll find something in LA with your skills.
-Welcome to the SoCal Crew-

·
Registered
872 Posts
thats wicked sick pic's!!!! welcome.and dont beleave all that you hear or read,we all dont have all of our shots!!!!:razz:but it wont take long to figure out witch one's of us is infected. just make sure you always have brownies,cookies,mallowcups handy just in case . you might want to try toyota I hear they need some help in enginereing:lol:. good luck hunting.8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts