Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I'm Kevin, and I love my new Element.

What more do we need to know?

I've gotten a lot of helpful tips by searching through the forum, and I've just made my first (of many) mods, installing some blue LEDs on the shelving and three red LEDs on the subwoofer. Through certain periods of the year I'll volunteer for the fire dept here so I'm planning on getting some hideaway LED panels for the grill.

Glad to be here. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome aboard Kev....

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Welcome to the family. BTW - excellent choice on the color. Pics would help. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Welcome! If you do indeed have an 07 you have Tangerine Metallic, SOP was discontinued at the end of 05. Welcome to the TM Brotherhood ;-). Drew:cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome! If you do indeed have an 07 you have Tangerine Metallic, SOP was discontinued at the end of 05. Welcome to the TM Brotherhood ;-). Drew:cool:
I was just thinkin' that too.

I used to despise the Tangerine color but it has grown on me and now I look forward to seeing them. They make SOP look dull :-( so don't park next to me!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I was just thinkin' that too.

I used to despise the Tangerine color but it has grown on me and now I look forward to seeing them. They make SOP look dull :-( so don't park next to me!!
Them's fightin words..................j/k

Welcome aboard Kev.............post some pictures , it's proof you actually have one - also fill out your profile so we can adjust answers accordingly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts