Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to be 2nd time Ele owner. My first was a 2007 Black Element. I allowed myself to be talked into trading it in for a small box style the Mini. Good car for the drive that I had but too small and too low for me. I'm finally back in the Element world...or will be soon. I'm buying a slightly older 2010 EX 4WD. I read on one of these posts that white is a rare color? I've never seen one before so when I saw the post of the white on at my dealer I was willing to pay the 600 to get it transferred to me. Hope the picture comes out.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Catbell2,

Also new Texas Element owner. Just picked up a 2WD Citrus Fire Metallic EX last Friday. (For the wife) She's always wanted one in orange. Couldn't find a newer 4WD in that color in Texas, so we settled for the 2WD version. Traded her 2010 Civic Hybrid and have been extremely pleased so far. I'm 6'6" & she's 4'10" so it's working well for both of us. Plenty of headroom for me and fun to drive. I was amazed to discover that it sits a little higher than my Odyssey (great visibility). Just out of curiosity, where are you located? We're in Dallas/ Lake Highlands area.
Have a great week!

Cheers, :grin:
Kev

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Austin or outside of it

I'm currently living outside of Austin in the country. I work on a ranch where people with disabilities live and work. Lots of dirt roads and rocks so the 4WD may come in handy. My Ele isn't here yet but it should be in another week. Can't wait.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Love the Omni Blue! Congrats on your second E.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts