Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:razz:

Not many mexicans around, hey?
Well I thought I must introduce myself to you all...
This is Eduardo Ysla from La Paz, I recently (last year, 5 months ago) a Kiwi Green EX-P 2006 AWD that I've just put all nice and clean.

Here go some pics.

I've been fuzzing all around the E's and I am amazed with the behaviour here in wild Baja Sur.
:grin:

Ps. Picture with above 200kg on the back seat and cargo:shock:

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome Eduardo. Glad to hear that you joined us! This club is great, and a wonderful source of any information you may need. : - )

That is one nice looking Element! And in my favorite color too! Love that Kiwi Green Metallic!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Welcome Eduardo!

Your EX-P is looking good! and doing some work... :razz:

Welcome to the forum...

La Paz... like the SCORE Baja 1000... La Paz??? :-D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Eduardo! That's an awesome looking E! I'm fairly new to the scene myself, trying to figure out some mod options that are still available. Any trouble hauling all that gear for you?

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Welcome Eduardo, Always liked that color. Your in the right forum to learn everything there is to know about the "E". Check in every day to the "New posts" and read . It's amazing how much you will gain from it. And Happy Cinco.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome, Eduardo! Love that Kiwi green color. Automatic or Manual? We might be heading down to La Paz in the near future from SoCal. Maybe we'll bump into each other! Enjoy the forum. The knowledge base here is crazy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts