Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been poppin' in lately looking at the "how to's". Very nice job.

I have a Honda motorcycle background, and a strong love for all things Honda. I've had 1 '96 civic hatchback, 2 Honda motorcycles, 1 Honda scooter, and 1 Honda lawnmower. My current car is the Element, and I just enjoy all the space in the vehicle. The worry free floor and mats.

I worked as a Honda Motorcycle tech at a dealership after I did the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Phoenix. In todays market, I want to do more of the work on my car myself. The brake pad replace how to is outstanding.

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to join.

btw, these are awesome,:sw004::023::bart::homer::lisa::maggie::marge:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome to the club! Glad your able to use some of the information on this site. It's nice to see a first post with completed Profile! Nice job.

So what color is your E ??

Dom

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the group! Lots of helpful people on here....and some that are a little crazy! :twisted:

I think you have Nighthawk Black Pearl as your color.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid (tm) until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream... :grin:

BTW if you ever get up to Madison let me know and we'll do dinner or something. Don't worry, I don't bite (despite what everyone else here will tell you...) :roll: :razz: :evil:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
It's the black with black plastic panels.
That was his way of saying..........COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE

how about posting some pictures too, proof of ownership is in the pictures

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nicely done PJ...!

West Coasts greets from Northern California...! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Join The Collective...!

LBD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts