Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys n gals! thanks for having me here. i just bought an '08 element LX in alabaster silver. i've wanted an element since '06 when i had the chance to drive a friends E. i had just bought another jeep wrangler at the time so i couldn't turn around and buy an Element, but i put it on my next car list. i love the way the Element drives and handles, and as far as gas mileage, i can already tell a big difference between what i was getting from the 4.0 liter 6 in the wrangler and what the Element delivers. i havn't taken any pics yet, but will do in the next few days. The LX that i bought is completely stock except for the bug deflector on the hood. i"m looking forward to adding a few things to make it mine of course, lol... i thoroughly checked other cars that were sort of similar in design, but anything else seemed like a "wanna be", and i knew if i went another direction i was going to regret it... anyway, thanks again,, and great site, lots of useful info... btw, which chapter of the EOC would i be in since i live in NC?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Uh-hem... (clearing throat)...

Allow me...

Will reserve "official welcomes" once pics are posted...! Also, you get an "almost" on your Profile...! Location please...! That way, the others know where you are hailing from and could possibly send help/ideas your way...

Just sayin'...!

:eoc:
.L-B-D.

PS:
I learned this lesson the hard way too...!
Old Jeep Cherokee owner here...!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts