Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to see whats goin on over here. I don't have an Element, but I do have a lot less practical Honda. Anyway, I really like these things modded for some reason so with that being said, I'm off to read other threads.

Hello:D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome. Where are you located? Please fill in your profile so we know something about you. :) And check out the Home Depot Gutter Guard mod!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I don't have an Element but it might be a viable purchase in the future. I've got too many vehicles as it is :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, Bandito! Yeah, you want an E. Go for it, dude. The E is calling you. Take the plunge. You know you want to. It's pulling you. Do it. Buy the E. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the EOC, Bandito! Yeah, you want an E. Go for it, dude. The E is calling you. Take the plunge. You know you want to. It's pulling you. Do it. Buy the E. :)
No peer pressure or anything right? :lol:
I need to get my other Honda paid for first.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the club! Judging by your avatar, and your mention of a "lot less practical" honda, I'd say S2000?

I'm supremely jealous. I've always wanted one, right up until the day I tried to sit in one (oh who am I kidding, I still want one). My 6'4" frame just didn't fit - I couldn't physically operate the pedals as my knees were smashed against the door and console. I was deeply saddened.

Oh well, now I have a wonderful car that could swallow an S2000 and still have room for groceries!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it is an S2000. I wish I would get more out of my Accord to trade in. Sadly its a 1993 variant so I'd be better off just selling it. Sorry to hear you don't fit in the S. I'm sure with some different seats that problem would be alleviated. IIRC there are some members of S2ki that are over 6'2". Not 100% on that though.

You think an S would be able to fit inside an E? :confused::confused::D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
You think an S would be able to fit inside an E? :confused::confused::D
Buy that E that's calling your name and find out for yourself! Then come back here and write up a full report on how you waited too long to get that E and should have done it sooner and now you're all happy and feeling fulfilled that you have an E! It's so easy, Bandito. Do it. You know you want to. :D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't know any of them knew my name! :???::shock:

(I'm trying to talk my mom into getting one)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Go buy an Element and become a Twirate Bandito

1 - 16 of 16 Posts