Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, my name is chris and my wife and i just picked up an 04 e ex awd. I'm an acura technician so i'm pretty knowledgeable with the honda line.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations on the E! Sounds like you will be a good resource for the forum. Post some pictures when you can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the welcome if i can anyone with anything i'd be happy to, we have a honda dealer also. so i have access to honda info if needed.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Glad to have you on board, Chris. Pass through PA several times a year going to family in CT.

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome !!!! gladd to have you hear.we need all the help we can get ,there are some nuts running around hear somewhere,if you see them tighten them up a little,but not to much !!!! and if you find any thing that transfers from an accura to our E's please let us know,like will a header from a k series acura fit on an E? or will the muffler bearings from an nsx work on our e'z to make them into sexy race cars? any and all input is always welcome !!!and if you cant speel so good dont worry we have spellen teachers hear to help.or just blame it on you eyes or your fingers were out to lunch & your nose cant spel so good either !8)!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will do, as far as the header i'm not sure but if you want to know i can find out, might not be a bad idea for my E!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the party! Glad to have you here from NC, USA.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

How about some pictures?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
We always welcome newbies, they buy the beer !!!!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Here you go! :food004:

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Opps! My bad! Here, just robbed the Wallie World....and the guy that helped me only wanted a case for himself as payment!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you all and as far as the beer if you are ever in my neck of the woods i'd be more than happy to buy the beer!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts