·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Hi all, I am looking at an 06 Element EX- P over in Topeka,
http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/nollerford/used-inventory?_eventId_vehicledetails=true&vin=5J6YH287X6L021173&certifiedPreownedImg=false&dealerPACode=05334
I currently drive a 99 Jeep Wrangler. I was out car shopping with the wife and saw this green Element. I cannot get it out of my head! Good site you have here. Thanks, now back to the shadows.
Just an FYI on that E, its an AWD model. I didnt see it anywhere on the ad
from the dealer. Im guessing they dont know, or else they would have
mentioned it. I bet you can get it for 13K out the door. Im gonna guess they
didnt give the previous owner more than 10K in on trade. Good luck, and let
us know how you make out!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man, I went and drove it all day. Now I REALLY want this thing!!!! My daughter who is 6 thinks it is so cool.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Oh man, I went and drove it all day. Now I REALLY want this thing!!!! My daughter who is 6 thinks it is so cool.
DON'T TELL THE DEALER THAT!!! Tell them you like the car but HATE the color. That way you can throw them a low ball offer!! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Snag it before it gets away...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm gonna see what they will offer for my wrangler, we were actually shopping for a car for my wife when I saw it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm gonna see what they will offer for my wrangler, we were actually shopping for a car for my wife when I saw it.
Wow... I HATE when THAT happens...! (LOL! Ex-Jeep owner here...!)

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wooo hooo!!!!

I am now the proud owner of an Element.8) I let my wife drive it over the weekend, I was out of town. She sent me text;"Dear Mr. FinsUp, I am really enjoying my new owner. Please do not bother driving me again. You may turn your keys into Mrs. FinsUp (my new mom) as soon as you get home,
Sincerely, Mr. Green Element." She is in love with it. Now she wants to trade in her car on another one!!!!:grin:
I love this vehicle. I bought a hula girl for the dash.8)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Let's see some owner generated pics of this E now that the webpage is shut down...!

LBD

·
Registered
244 Posts
Parrothead????

I am now the proud owner of an Element.8)
From your screen name, Mr. FinsUp... I would assume that you are a "Parrothead".

If I am correct, allow me to welcome you to the Element Owners Club from on Parrothead to another. ~~^~~

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid (tm) until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream... :grin:

BTW I grew up driving Jeeps, Jeeps, and only Jeeps also. Then I saw the light. Glad you did too!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
From your screen name, Mr. FinsUp... I would assume that you are a "Parrothead".

If I am correct, allow me to welcome you to the Element Owners Club from on Parrothead to another. ~~^~~
Hey Gump...! Isn't Parrothead spelled with two Ts...? Like BuffeTT...? Just sayin'... My 2¢... Far be it from me to be the spelling police...! We've got MarksBug to keep them busy... LMELBO!!! (MB kidding man!)...

Mmm... Kool-Aid™...!

.:024:.
LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Thanks for the welcome. Margaritas will be served shortly. As for being a Parrothead, but of course!!!! :grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts