Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 EX Atomic Blue Metallic
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I'd make an introduction. Bing is my real name. I'm 26, happily married for 2 and a half years. My wife and I are expecting our first little one in January. We arrived here on Oahu in late July from So Cal. I wasn't very active with the So Cal chapter, but I'd like to start to here as HEOC seems to be a tighter group. I've seen many E's around but only 1 with a decal, an ASM over in Mililani Town Center. I'm into mountain biking and trying to find some good trails. I hope to meet you all sometime.

-Bing

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Welcome Bing.

Hey Bing welcome to the HEOC !! It's nice to see new interests....Things have been a bit slow but Dec 4th is a good start. Hey if you are into mountain biking go to Bikewerx in the Mililani town center and ask for Aaron...he's one of the crew. Check the boards for more details as we get them...cool

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
welcome to the HEOC>

i JUST posted and it never came out..oh well...hey BInG welcome to the HEOC....It's nice to see new members interests...things been slow but its going....Hey if you are into mountain biking check out Bikewerx in the mililani town center...ask for Aaron he's one of our crew....and that was prob his E you seen there. Hopefully we will see you soon..just check the boards new info will be posted once we get it....cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts